Mar 24, 2014

I'm a creative mind, and creative minds do not like to feel like someone is attempting to put them in cage. Telling me what to do, how to do it, and when to do it iasn't always a bad thing. We all need direction after all.
It's just so oppressive feeling. And maybe it isn't meant to come off this way, but it makes me feel as if I'm not doing things good enough. As if the reason someone feels they have to tell me what to do down to the tee is because they feel I'm incompetent. That really gets to me. It comes off like they're talking to a child, and of course people tell children what to do all the time because children NEED to be led. They NEED to be told what to do because they DON'T know...so what's the cause for someone to treat an adult as such?
It really isn't a bad thing (with what I'm personally dealing with) and I know it, but at the same time I could do without it lol Some folks are just control freaks, and I am a complete "bucker" of the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!