Apr 16, 2014

The Best Marriage I Never Wanted | True Woman

Come worship Christ and learn how to live in His fullness with thousands of your sisters at True Woman '14 in Indianapolis on October 9–11. Only 15 days left for early registration.
I married a humble, godly, romantic man at twenty years old. Did I mention he just happens to have a phenomenal voice and is a gifted songwriter? He writes me songs, loves Jesus like crazy, and because of his music career, we've traveled the world together. Every girls' dream, right? Yet, exactly two weeks into marriage, I wrote this in my journal:
"Why am I so unhappy? So scared and confused?”
Surprised? I was too. Let me explain.


Read the rest of this awesome entry by Kelly Needham at:
  The Best Marriage I Never Wanted | True Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!