May 10, 2014

We went to Dallas for my sisters graduation this weekend and it's been amazing so far. My family is constantly moving around focusing on their own thing that it seems like we don't really come together anymore. Trips like this are wonderful because when we're away from home, together, without interference from work/school we have no choice but to pay attention to each other. We g o places, relax, do stuff, and just enjoy each other without rushing through everything. There's no more spontaneous events or hanging out anymore at home, so this has been a breath of fresh air. Only thing that really sucks is that I know everything is gonna go back to how it was when we get back and I'll miss this feeling even more than I did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!