Dec 12, 2012

Do Your Part


I will go before you and make the crooked places straight…Isaiah 45:2

Tonight at Bible study, it was brought to my attention that lately I've been the host of thorns, choking any chance of His Word to sprout forth from me.  With school, work, transitions, and attempting to get things settled...I became overwhelmed. And at some point that began to overtake my action for Him. For awhile now I've felt stuck in the same position...Continuing to feel overwhelmed, and continuing to allow my worries to hinder His orders. 
But no more.
Tonight will be a new beginning and I encourage anyone else who is going through the same to run to Him as well.
When you submit yourself to the Lord He says that He will go before you to prepare a way. To smooth the rough and straighten the crooked.
The difficult time you're facing is not the end! It is the beginning, and trust that God has been equipping you for this journey.
If you feel like you’re in a dry season, don’t look at your circumstances. Instead, look at the promise of God!
If you speak words of faith, God promises that He’ll anoint your head with oil and your cup will run over. He will refresh and anoint you to do what He’s called you to do. 
The problem is that we allow our attitude to dictate what we decide to believe, and when we want to believe it. Please, check that out and fix it.
Sop complaining.
Stop focusing on the negative.
Acquire an attitude of a child of God! One of praise and thanksgiving.
And if you're anything like me...stop being afraid to take a leap because things didn't work out the first few times.He's there with your plan and He's waiting for you to walk with Him. 

Do your part and just go.

In Christ,
Allie J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!