Nov 24, 2010

First Stop! Quebec!

I'm not exactly sure why but I decided a few seconds ago that I want to go to Canada. From pictures it seems to be a very beautiful place with great landscaping and natural loveliness. My grandma told me that she'd went when she was younger with some friends of hers. Everything she said was wonderful.
I did a little research and found that one of the provinces , Quebec, is predominately French speaking. Never would have guessed that lol

Has anyone been there?

2 comments:

  1. I am a Canadian. If you want to visit Quebec (or any other part of the country) to see the natural landscape stay away from the big cities, they're just like any other, full of concrete, steel and glass. Head north of Montreal up toward Gatineau and see the forests and the lakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I guess the internet does seem to make everything seem as if its the most beautiful place
    I looked at loads of pics and they were all trees and historic looking buildings.
    Thanks a ton

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave some thoughts!