Nov 23, 2010

I Wonder...

For some time now I have been thinking of doing some work internationally. Other cultures really interest me with their beliefs and how they live. When I watch television or read a book dealing with a different culture and/or race I get this yearning to go there and meet those people.
My neighbors are good friends of mine and their granddaughter is Danish. Last year her class came to America for a few months on a field trip to learn how we lived. Being around someone my age from a whole different part of the world was amazing!! Even now I still talk to her and each time I feel as if I need to make my traveling to different countries happen.

Does anyone else have the same wishes? Where are you from and where do you want to go?

1 comment:

  1. I do....well, I did and just didn't fulfill them. You should see other parts of the world and experience how their cultures are like/different from your own; just saying............

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave some thoughts!