Jan 7, 2011

A Favor For Someone

Occasionally I look around the internet to find sites and small stores looking for customers...as I'm sure you guys already know.
Today it isn't a website per se but instead someone who has helped me out so I need yall to help them.

They're a seller on Ebay and they have pretty great stuff such as this beautiful Jurassic Park shirt!! Sadly its too big for me lol


And their store in general can be found here:

CLICK HERE!!!

They really need the positive feedback and sales so do a good deed for the day lol
Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Hi first time seen your new template, not too sure if I like it more then your previous one. I think it's always brave to change one's template.Will have a look at the site but tuff for me to do anything but look.
    LoCTY!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave some thoughts!