Jan 6, 2011

A Letter From My Bestfriend

Dear Bestfriend, Man, We go backkk…Second grade, this skinny little girl with crochet braids and glasses, that rode the bus on rare occasions.Lol. We have our ups and downs and haven’t always seen eye to eye, but we aways seem to work through our problems. It’s crazy how we can go weeks without talking and months without seeing each other, but when we finally see each other or talk it’s as though no time has passed. I’ve lost a lot of friends over the past few years, but it never really bothered me because I always had my bestfriend. We never like each other’s boyfriends, but that’s what we’re there for, right? Lol Soo many memories and so many more to make.Thank you for being my beautiful bestfriend, inside and out.



Love,
Nikole <3

Ps: sorry for my scattered thoughts. :)



I love this girl lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!