Sep 6, 2011

...Walking

Thanks!!
To every single guy that has ever tried to take the best of me. Thank you for the pain, tears, confusion, and self hatred I faced due to your mistreatment. No, you definitely didn't help me become a stronger woman, because that was all through my Father and His healing for me. But you did give me the experience I needed in order to stand before other girls and say "Sweetie...leaving him will not be the end of you..."
A lot of girls feel trapped in situations with so many secrets they keep to themselves, because they're ashamed to let anyone know of the decisions they've made based on some guy. We all have those secrets, even if it's just a small one. Regardless of how many and how heavy they may be, they do not have to define you forever. There is a way to shake lose of the hold on your past and move on. It may not be the easiest thing to do, but it is beyond necessary. It hurts my heart to see other young women go through some things, feeling hopeless, all because no one is there to encourage them. For that reason this is my official statement that I am here for you if you need to vent, pray, or just talk some things over. God has blessed me to come out of my stormy situations and I know He can do the same for you :) Just take a deep breath, ask Him for strength, and together we can start that walk...

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away." (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)

Take care sweethearts <3

Allie J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!