Sep 27, 2011

You Didn't Do It Alone


Not too long ago I heard a testimony of someone that went through many sexual escapades and because of the emptiness they came to Christ. In my head I was like “I did a lot of horrible things and each time I got away.” …and then I heard Him say “Do you believe that was you?”

The tears just came because I know it was NEVER me. Just thinking of the things I did and what could’ve happened, but by God ALONE didn’t! My goodness it sends chills through my body. I never once said “Father I am thankful that this didn’t happen to me” because in my head I was to an extent an exclusion to the severe consequences of this worlds antics. Although I did come out almost unscathed it was not ME that evaded these things. It was His hand that was over my life that kept snatching me out of the grips of danger.

He is so faithful. Always remember that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!