Sep 24, 2011

Just FYI...


Child, do you not realize that there are people who are brokenhearted, depressed, and dying for encouragement surrounding you each and every day? Do you not realize that I placed you right here for a divine purpose? Do you not realize that there are people who have it way worse off than you? You don’t realize how much I have planned for you here, how much of an impact you can make right now, right where you're at. That being said, I don’t want you doing the same thing every day and getting caught up in the monotony like you’re been doing lately. I want you building relationships, pursuing friendship, giving encouragement, and asking people how they are doing, sincerely. This is your mission right now. Go and make disciples of my people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!