Feb 23, 2014

...

Emotions, emotions, emotions.

*sigh*

Throughout my day I swear there are moments when I begin to have little daydreams about how things would be if the desires that my emotions have been birthed from were a part of my reality. Looking at situations from a perspective unlike others from my past. Like, "How differently would this play out if...", "What would happen if...", and so many what if's there isn't a way to keep track.
These thoughts and emotions come in with a fierceness that is inexplicable...and as much as I attempt to put my finger on it...it slips away. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I know very well what it is. I could not only place a finger, but a whole freaking hand on it.

It's a crazy little thing called denial.

It's been leaving me in the same position for the last few weeks.
Up in the middle of the night just thinking.

....I wonder if he knows that he is the subject of my 3a.m. thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!