Feb 21, 2014

Explanations.

As a younger lady I found it necessary to explain to someone exactly what I was going to do to resolve a problem. If they constantly belittled me I just had to let them know that I would, from there on out, distance myself from them. If a guy acted as if he liked me but couldn't make his mind up, I just had to tell ole dude that I wasn't for the games before going on my way.
But, why? Lol
Seriously.
Who do I owe an explanation to about what I know is best for me. It is not necessary to tell someone why you're walking away or investing less into yalls relationship. Honestly, if it gets to that point (especially if they don't even notice the difference) then what does an explanation do? If someone cares about you then they care. You shouldn't have to make a big statement declaring that you're gonna do this in order to flip a switch for them.
If they do notice then you tell them why things changed...but don't bend yourself out of shape to get a point across.
That's just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!