Oct 19, 2010

A Prayer from My Mother to Me

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Teach me how to just talk to You about anything and everything that is upon my heart. Teach me how to pray about everything and worry about nothing. Teach me how to have and maintain a growing and increasingly intimate conversational relationship with You. Help me to avoid every influence and activity that would undermine that relationship.  Help me be mindful of my relationship with You Lord Jesus and place it above every other value or goal.  Teach me how to maintain a daily time of solitude for the purpose of spiritual growth. Open up my spiritual eyes to the things of God. Help me to grow in my knowledge and understanding of You, Your thoughts, and Your Ways. Teach me how to take care of me for You. For the Glory of God teach me how to be the best that I can be for You Lord Jesus.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!