Mar 7, 2012

Prayer Request

As you all know, I'm in school and things were a bit bumpy for a small amount of time. With that being said, I want to ask that everyone that comes across this prays that God makes provisions for me to get out of all of this debt. I have to come up with $200.00 by March 23 and after that I'll still owe $5,000 in that situation. With school loans I owe about $15,000 and I have 6 months before I have to start paying that off. I've just gotten a job so I haven't been working to have this money saved up already. I don't want to duck and dodge these people because I'm way too young to be in debt and too young to have horrible credit.
So I ask that you guys stand by me in prayer with these situation and that in every way God gets exalted.
Thanks,

Allie J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!