Mar 5, 2012

Today I had an interview at LifeWay Christian book store and I think it went great. Had an intense worship time in my car before the interview and I feel nothing but peace.
Tomorrow I'm gonna take my grandparents around to run errands and get my Granny some new walking shoes. Since I've come home I haven't had any real alone with them, so I'm happy that we'll get that tomorrow.

The other day while reading my Bible it hit me that there hardly ever a time when I don't wish there was someone I could discuss the Bible with. Someone I could bounce things off of and also someone to be sort of an accountability partner (never really had one). The amazing thing is, I posted a status about it and almost ten people responded saying they wanted to be a part. Folks in Denton, Dallas, Houston, and even some family in different states are really interested because they've been wanting to do it for quite some time now. Since it's so many people in too many different places I'm gonna make a group on fb. That way everyone can post and everyone can respond. Then we'll have a nice chat that can go on at any time when ever someone is free. We're all in different books, and on different schedules so this will be nice. I'm excited for what God is gonna do with this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!