Aug 18, 2010

Everyone seems to be excited to be going off to college and have this freedom that is beyond what they've ever experienced. With me yes I am excited but at the same time I have become very content with my life and what I have been learning, living. and becoming.
Is that why I am not so excited about college as others? I do want my college education because I plan on going so far but there is just something that is irking me.
Maybe its just some scheme that Satan is trying to pull on me. Making me doubt and worry...
Just thinking that makes me want to shake this feeling.
I learned something tonight in church...
I am anointed and when I have that inner confidence I will know that everything is well with me.
I can not and will not get the same outcomes as those who do not have this anointing over their lives.

lol Its funny how God comes into you and helps you feel so much better about something in such a short amount of time. With the way he works there are times when all you can do is smile.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave some thoughts!