Aug 19, 2010

Stone Blind and Out of His Mind Is What He's Got To Be...

Today I saw a guy that I used to have this huge amount of feelings for (careful not to say love) and it was surely unexpected. With him being away at school disliking him was quite easy to do. All I had to do was think of every simple minded and potentially hurtful word he'd ever uttered...then I was so free of this emotional bond. Seeing him today just made me realize how much I did...or do :/...like him. That of course made me mad because being how I am I just despise when people go for people that they shouldn't be with or cant be with. In this case I guess its safe to just say that I shouldn't be with him. He's changed a great amount and that amount has put him in a category of a "loser".
When things like this happen I just can't help but think "What in God's name was I thinking?" lol But people change and that was indeed the case.
Still...dealing with seeing an ex is something weird. Def in a category of its own. Especially when all you wanna do is remind them of how much damage they ,at the moment, caused in your life. Thankfully I'm a pretty strong person.
Beautiful thing strength is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!