Aug 27, 2010

Perfect Plan...

When I was much younger I always dreamt of the day that I would find that special guy that seems as if they were made specifically for me. Going away to college I just knew in my heart that he would be here for me waiting with open arms and a bouquet of flowers...lol yes I know. CRAZY!!
You cant blame me for wanting to have someone love me (other than my extra loving family) and want me for me. Love to me and/or being in love is far from fiction. I know its there and I know that someday I will feel it like no other. Whenever that day comes around I just know that it will be remembered forever especially with me having dealt with crap boyfriends.
Tonight just hanging out with some friends and there being absolutely no funny business made me realize that there is still so much time left for me to find that. I just need to live my life and wait.
Perfect plan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!