Aug 26, 2010

First Day!!

My first day of college is almost over seeing that I only have one more class until I'm done for the day.
For the past couple of days I have met a few good people and gotten a lot more accustomed to a lot of the changes that came with the territory.
There's so much to say but I'm not the best to write how I feel in a "journal" type manner. Its...weird lol
Last night we had the Mean Green Fling after convocation and it was not really all that great. Making friends was a def negative lol Or at least it seems like it. Afterwards though is when all the real fun started. Made some random friends which is a good thing...maybe. Idk.
I'm about to start rambling so I'll just end this right here.

1 comment:

  1. I simply love your posts they are insightful, funny, true, and awesome all rolled into one! Keep it up because they do help!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave some thoughts!