Dec 17, 2010

Ideas for My Permanents

Mmkay...so I have been wanting a tattoo for awhile for numerous reasons. I want something small but very strong in meaning. There are some quotes such as:
  1. Child, you're Forgiven and Loved (check out the song for the meaning. Its Forgiven And Loved by Jimmy Needham)
  2. Christ is What Christ Offers...(underneath it) Unfailing Love
  3. They persecuted me for my faith, but it only made me stronger (kind of long but I love it)
Then there's getting a simple anchor which of course symbolizes how my life is rooted with God. I'm not sure exactly which I should get...I'm down for at least two but I'm not trying to get my body covered in ink. I want anything and everything I get to make much sense and have deep meaning with myself. Also, I wanna use it to evangelise so it needs to be a eye catcher.
What do y'all think?
Have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!