Dec 30, 2010

Not Without Love. The Soundtrack to My So Far Life Spiritually.

I know that I never seem to shut up about Jimmy Needham lol but his work seems to literally follow every detail of my life. God blessed this man to help those who easily understood through music. If he couldn't get you through sermons, he sure could through song.
I grew up in church and around those who loved him whole heartedly. I guess I took His love for granted as something that was just...there. I took my own route. To that there was Tossed By The Wind.
I became so broken and depressed. I was too convinced that nobody cared, and my chest was empty. To that there was The Great Love Story.
Before I decided to live my life straight to the book I felt as if I couldn't move on from the deeds of my past. To that there was Forgiven And Loved and Rend.
Right after that decision I was still caught up between doing what I was used to and what I should've been doing. To that there was Hurricane and A Breath Or Two.
I saw that he can and will rescue you from any evil hold Satan has on you. To that there was Before And After.
What I went through was only due to our Father and his greatness! I attempted to tell everyone who could relate to my struggle of how I broke free. Nobody listened so I tried to jazz everything up a bit. To that there was Come Around.
Had to acknowledge that all would not be easily convinced but I was working for The Author. People can not live with hatred in their hearts because he is not that No one could do it so eventually they would see the truth. In my case I saw this. To that there was Not Without Love (Benediction).
My life had changed. To that there was Firefly.

My love for Christ has reached an all new height. He fills the inside of my being with pure joy and this feeling that never will I have to hurt if I don't want to. And when the time comes there will be a wonderful man he sends to me that I can love with a great piece of my heart (Jesus is always first lol). To this there STILL IS Unfailing Love.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I just saw your page from a blog surfer. Love your blog! I am in a similar lifestage and also LOVE Jimmy Needham's music and ministry. Keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know!! I love meeting people who can relate to myself in some sort of way.
    Jimmy Needham is just pure awesomeness lol

    I will continue. Thanks for your support :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know he sung UNFAILING LOVE. I THOUGHT THAT was John Legend. Sounded like him. I didn't even know it was christian lyrics when I heard the song. I just enjoyed the tune since it sounded like Legends song. I know you bought that one uh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have every single cd of his and every collaboration he's done! lol

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave some thoughts!