Dec 17, 2010

Updates and What Not

Actually, this is far more of a rant than anything else.
First off, my laptops hard drive crashed as soon as I got home from school. If you use your computer for everything like I do, then surely you can understand why this hurts my heart.
Second, I found out not too long ago that I have carpal tunnel in my right hand (my dominant one) and it hurts worst than sitting through the Twilight saga.
Third, I can not take Hebrew as I really REALLY wanted but instead I have to take French. It's a tad bit cliche with everyone my age feeling like they'll become extremely chic if they learn it. But because I want to learn as many languages as I possibly can I will do my best in learning everything I can.
Fourth(ly), another performance school has asked me to come do another audition for them but...I just don't know what I should do...journalism or theatre. Tough call even though deep in my heart I know theatre is a part of me.
Fifth(lier?) well there is not a fifth thing...I just wanted to say that.

Guess I'll just go indulge in everything that normally makes me all kinds of happy.

Jurassic Park Trilogy, The Phantom of the Opera (Original 1986 London Cast) , Superbad - Unrated (Two-Disc Special Edition), Back to Basics CM300BR Cocoa-Latte Chrome 32-Ounce Hot-Drink Maker

Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!