Dec 23, 2010

I'm Back (Dun dun dun)

In case you didn't know that was from that James Brown song lol

I am so delighted to say that my beautiful computer  is working again!!!
It is messing up slightly and I still have to re-download a few things, but none-the-less it is allowing me to use the wonderful World Wide Web. What more could a girl ask for?


Well...maybe Call of Duty: Black Ops or Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Idk...just naming a few things.

So anyway a few days ago I got my prize of $100 worth of merchandise from JCLU Forever and I must say that I LOVE everything they sent me. I will definitely be posting pictures of them whenever I get the cd to reinstall my web cam :/
On the bright side, at least my computer comes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!