Dec 12, 2010

My Winter Favorites

This winter I have been in north Texas freezing my butt off. Denton is a HUGE jump from Houstn weather wise, so I had to actually buy winter clothes (crazy huh?). If you're like me and you don't have a clue what to buy here are a few things that I have found to work wonders with the cold.

















This coat has honestly been my bestfriend lol It blocks ALL the wind, and there is LOTS of wind here for some reason. The hood is an added incentive because if you forget a knit hat then you won't have to just go without.

















This hat goes with my coat really well because the buttons on the coat are black. I hate mixing brown with black so if I want to change it up with the coat I opt for grey or charcoal color. Because this knit beret is made with a thick material it keeps your head unbelievably warm. I honestly wear it just to wear it sometimes. It can be dressed up or down, but however you do it PLEASE be sure to wash it appropiately because I threw mine in the washer and now its ultra fuzzy. Still very cute though :)


















I couldn't find the exact pair that I have but they are fairly similar to these. They are warm and very attractive. Wish I could've got mine at this price.


You can get a scar if you want but a heavy backpack sometimes catches the scarf and chokes the crap out of me lol So I normally go without one but I do have a few that I do wear when I am not hiking to class. I got those from Forever 21 a few years ago and they still look brand new! All you can ask for.

Hope this helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some thoughts!